Effective date: December 21, 2018
Magical Location Clock ("us", "we", or "our") operates the Magical Location Clock mobile application (the "Service").
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Usage Data
- Location Data
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data ("Usage Data").
Due to the nature of the app, if enabled by the user, the app will send the user's exact GPS location to the servers of Magical Location Clock. On the server, this data is encrypted using 256-bit Advanced Encryption (as described by Google) and is only transferred using an HTTPS connection. On the server, Firebase functions are used to calculate at which user defined location the person is. This again uses a secured environment, by Google. The result of this calculation is sent to other people in the user's group(s). If chosen at group creation, the exact GPS position of a user can be hidden to the other people in the group.
Use of Data
Magical Location Clock uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Netherlands or the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the Netherlands or the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Magical Location Clock may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Magical Location Clock
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Firebase is analytics service provided by Google Inc.
- We also encourage you to review the Google's policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. For more information on what type of information Firebase collects, please visit please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
About Copyrighted Material
I, Jolan Rensen, do not take responsibility of what copyrighted content my users upload as a theme. I will however remove themes from the website if requested by the owner of the copyrighted material. I do not have the resources to detect copyrighted material that is being uploaded, however, in the app I encourage my users to not publish copyrighted material. If the owner of copyrighted material however wishes to create an official theme using their material so that my users can enjoy it, feel free to try the app, create a theme and contact me.
- By email: email@example.com